Train to support families to have a more empowered and enjoyable journey through parenthood!
With BabyNatal you can train to support parents as a BabyNatal Antenatal Educator, First Aid Trainer and/or Developmental Baby Massage
BabyNatal educators train over approximately a 6-8 month period, which includes direct teaching from The Natal Family Training School Directors, and online support throughout your home study elements of training from the BabyNatal team at HQ.
Joining the BabyNatal Network also means access to all our teaching resources, branding and our support.
What could I train to teach?
As a teacher joining BabyNatal, there are three key strands to BabyNatal:
* FEDANT accredited antenatal teacher offering the range of antenatal and parenting education classes.
* AoFA accredited Pediatric First Aid trainer facilitating First Aid for Parents/Carers workshops.
* Baby Developmental Massage Class Leader facilitating parent and baby massage and play courses from birth – 8 months.
All teachers now joining BabyNatal train in a minimum of 2 of these 3 elements. Our FEDANT accredited antenatal practitioner training is compulsory for all trainees, but you can choose which/whether to train in just one other or both of the other elements.
What is Required?
To satisfy our training requirements, you must have:
- Experience as a parent
- An empowering & non-judgmental approach towards other parents
- Desire to support other expectant parents to learn practical skills around calming and caring for their newborn
- A desire to support parents on their transition into and through parenthood
- A desire to work equally with both mothers and fathers
BabyNatal educators train over approximately a 6-8 month period, including face-to-face training (number of hours for training/study is directly linked to whether you join BabyNatal to train in two or three elements.
Training includes home study and reflection, via handbooks, mentoring and DVD observations, practice teaching and assessments.
What is it like being a teacher?
Read about the top moments of our West London teacher Sara here!
BabyNatal Teacher Training Courses 2018
Our next intakes for BabyNatal Antenatal Teacher Training begins:
- Spring 2018 – Saturday 17th & Sunday 18th March (Wiltshire)
- Autumn 2018 – Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd September (Leeds)
Dates for First Aid and Developmental Baby Massage training are provided upon request, these are usually run twice a year.
Our training and licence fees cover a complete business package, including:
- 16 hours of direct training with The Natal Family Training School Directors
- All your training manuals
- A basic teaching kit worth over £100
- A profile on the BabyNatal website
- Marketing and Social Media Support
- A BabyNatal email address
- An exclusive teaching territory
- Your first year’s licence fee
Places are strictly limited on each intake, so early booking is advised.
To request a BabyNatal Training Pack or to reserve your place on a training weekend, please email BabyNatal