Train to support families to have a more empowered and enjoyable journey through parenthood!
With BabyNatal you can train to support parents as a BabyNatal Antenatal Educator, First Aid Trainer and/or Developmental Baby Massage
BabyNatal educators train over approximately a 6-8 month period, which includes direct teaching from The Natal Family Training School Directors, and online support throughout your home study elements of training from the BabyNatal team at HQ.
Joining the BabyNatal Network also means access to all our teaching resources, branding and our support.
What could I train to teach?
As a teacher joining BabyNatal, there are three key strands to BabyNatal:
* FEDANT accredited antenatal teacher offering the range of antenatal and parenting education classes.
* AoFA accredited Pediatric First Aid trainer facilitating First Aid for Parents/Carers workshops.
* Baby Developmental Massage Class Leader facilitating parent and baby massage and sensory play courses from birth to around 8 months.
All teachers now joining BabyNatal train in a minimum of 2 of these 3 elements. Our FEDANT accredited antenatal practitioner training is compulsory for all trainees, but you can choose which/whether to train in just one other or both of the other elements.
What is Required?
To satisfy our training requirements, you must have:
- Experience as a parent
- An empowering & non-judgmental approach towards other parents
- Desire to support other expectant parents to learn practical skills around calming and caring for their newborn
- A desire to support parents on their transition into and through parenthood
- A desire to work equally with both mothers and fathers
BabyNatal educators train over approximately a 6-8 month period, including face-to-face training (number of hours for training/study is directly linked to whether you join BabyNatal to train in two or three elements.
Training includes home study and reflection, via handbooks, mentoring and DVD observations, practice teaching and assessments.
What is it like being a teacher?
Read about the top moments of our West London teacher Sara here!
BabyNatal Teacher Training Courses 2019
Our next intakes for BabyNatal Antenatal Teacher Training take place in Spring 2019 in Wultshire and in Summer 2019 in Watford
Our training and licence fees cover a complete business package, including:
- 16 hours of direct training with The Natal Family Training School Directors
- All your training manuals
- A basic teaching kit worth over £100
- A profile on the BabyNatal website
- Ongoing Marketing and Social Media Support
- A BabyNatal email address
- An exclusive teaching territory
- Your first year’s licence fee
Places are strictly limited on each intake, so early booking is advised.
To request a BabyNatal Training Pack or to reserve your place on a training weekend, please email BabyNatal
If you would like to talk to someone about our training call Sharon on 07725804775